In August'98 we spent few weeks in Ko¶cielisko village facing
the Tatra mountains.
We walked, attended the Tatra Autumn Festival, met old friends.
Such Windows'98 we can accept (to the west)
Such Windows'98 we can accept (to the south)
Wayside shrine, Mietłówka clearing - a lot of raspberries and bilberries
Forest between Leja's Valley and Chochołowska Valley
In the same forest
Visiting the Cracow Gorge
- Uff, I'm tired of climbing here. That peak - it's Giewont. We are higher, aren't we?
- Małoł±czniak (= Peak above the Small Meadow) My first summit above 2000 m. What a sight!
On the summit of Krzesanica
Now we may start to go fast!
But to leave such amount of bilberries? What a pity!
Skupniów Upłaz (=Skupien's Terrace). - How quickly we'll be down? Sooner than what the guide says?
August morning can be very cold in the mountains!
- Fall down here, could it be mortal?
- There's nothing like chains! I adore such routes!
- But I forgot my gloves, how could I?!
- At last on the summit of ¦winica!
- Oh, I can show you, where it is!
- Rest on the Zawrat Pass.
- This snow never will melt, will it?
|Advice and comments are most welcome ! Return mail: email@example.com|